Professional Development Workshops
Driven Digitally offers Professional Training and Development workshops to both Businesses, Government and Schools through our business partner: Using Technology Better.
We have Google, Microsoft and Apple Certified trainers. This ensures that the training we deliver is unbiased, up to date, of the highest standard, and endorsed by these providers.
Our trainers all have extensive facilitation experience and understand the process of best delivering content in a way that is ENJOYED, not ENDURED. Our fundamental commitment to you is that the training we provide will be relevant and engaging. We know that no two situations are the same. We take the time to understand your unique strengths and challenges and tailor your training to suit your needs.
Topics We Cover For Schools
Google Gsuite & Chromebooks
- Power Up Your Pedagogy with Google Apps (an introduction to Google)
- Google Level 1 and 2 Educator Bootcamps
- Google Certified Trainer Bootcamp
- Google tools and the Geography syllabus
- Google Apps for administration staff
- Design Your Own: we work with you to develop a course that meets your needs and goals.
STEM & Digital Technologies
The Digital Technologies Curriculum should not be about the
tool, but the thinking and learning that takes place.
Our team of certified trainers can unpack the buzz terms and
tech, helping you explicitly link activities to the curriculum and
Train your staff and engage your students at the same time
- We run engaging activities with students where teachers join in the learning process.
Age and stage appropriate programs
- Our junior, middle and Senior school programs bring your students and teachers together and provide age appropriate activities showing you how to design a continuous program across your school.
When used effectively, your Microsoft platform can provide rich learning environments for your students. Our certified trainers will show you howto maximise student engagement, develop fun tasks that monitor studentprogress and increase understanding and retention of information.
- Power Up your Pedagogy with Microsoft O365 (An introduction to Microsoft)
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Bootcamps
- Mastering OneNote
- Student assessment and learning analytics
- Flipping out: tools and techniques that work in a flipped classroom
- Design your own: We work with you to develop a course that meets your needs and goals.